Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.997 DZD / EGP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 6,600 Dinar (E£ 1,101) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (41 minutes ago)