Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.164 DZD / KES
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 115,813 Dinar (Shilling99,502) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 114,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Qingdao costs 12,614元 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)