Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.165 DZD / KES
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 116,197 Dinar (Shilling99,773) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 114,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)