Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.060 DZD / KES
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 72,886 Dinar (Shilling68,739) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)