Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.922 DZD / TRY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 29,667 Dinar (991TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)