Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.213 DZD / TRY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 92,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 77,814 Dinar (3,503TL) in Malatya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 2 hours ago)