Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00832 DZD / IDR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 125,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 112,837 Dinar (Rp 13,558,972) in Malang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)