Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.341 DZD / SDG *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,352 Dinar (1,002 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)