Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.229 DZD / SDG
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 26% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,943 Dinar (243 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (43 minutes ago)