Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.317 DZD / SDG *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 5,722 Dinar (906 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.68 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)