Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.343 DZD / SDG
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 26% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 7,531 Dinar (461 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (28 minutes ago)