Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.568 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 304,670 Dinar (€2,183) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 273,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)