Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 137.180 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 278,762 Dinar (€2,032) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 251,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)