Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.981 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 290,278 Dinar (€2,151) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 263,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$105 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)