Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.778 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 278,091 Dinar (€1,990) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 249,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)