Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17928 DZD / XAF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 28% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 599,032 Dinar (3,341,286 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)