Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21249 DZD / XAF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 33% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 934,648 Dinar (4,398,499 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 703,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 550 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)