Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20675 DZD / XAF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 33% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 907,288 Dinar (4,388,256 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 683,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$340 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $19,180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guilin costs 2,300元 (about 2 hours ago)