Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20591 DZD / XAF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 32% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 873,014 Dinar (4,239,861 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 659,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)