Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20571 DZD / XAF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 33% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 925,317 Dinar (4,498,108 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 695,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)