Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20471 DZD / XAF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 32% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 912,555 Dinar (4,457,751 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 690,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,615 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20,985 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)