Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00819 DZD / IDR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 19% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 60,553 Dinar (Rp 7,392,446) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)