Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00818 DZD / IDR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 5,054 Dinar (Rp 617,552) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)