Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.382 DZD / BYN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 38% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 116,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 71,586 Dinar (1,270 BYN) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)