Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.029 DZD / NPR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 21% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 5,139 Dinar (₨ 4,994) in Mahendranagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mobile, Alabama costs $129,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €443 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)