Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00282 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 236,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 224,319 Dinar (﷼ 79,472,857) in Mahabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)