Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.711 DZD / THB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 58,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 57,881 Dinar (15,597 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)