Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.641 DZD / THB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 58,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 57,794 Dinar (15,874 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)