Cost of living comparison between Maha Sarakham, Thailand and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.133 DZD / THB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 75,712 Dinar (24,169 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)