Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.168 DZD / THB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 72,941 Dinar (23,023 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (23 minutes ago)