Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.767 DZD / RUB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 151,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 129,640 Dinar (руб 73,356) in Magnitogorsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $22,740 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)