Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.720 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 18% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 64,263 Dinar (₨37,366) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)