Cost of living in Madras, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,563 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.782 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 14% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 136,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 116,293 Dinar (₨65,259) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)