Cost of living in Madras, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,549 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.646 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 163,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 141,878 Dinar (₨86,187) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Wilmington, Delaware costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $20,700 (about 2 hours ago)