Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.061 DZD / AUD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 31% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 408,084 Dinar (AU$5,034) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)