Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 113.991 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 4% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 143,114 Dinar ($1,255) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 137,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (about 1 hour ago)