Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.450 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 180,946 Dinar ($1,528) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 172,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Natal costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)