Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.747 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 94,995 Dinar ($866) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)