Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 625 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.227 DZD / UAH
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 194,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 167,192 Dinar (39,552₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)