Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.226 DZD / UAH
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 179,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 154,999 Dinar (36,676₴) in Lviv.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)