Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.191 DZD / ZMW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 19% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 61,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 49,523 Dinar (4,062 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)