Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.078 DZD / ZMW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 17% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 51,312 Dinar (4,248 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)