Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.430 DZD / SEK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 39% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 523,023 Dinar (42,076 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 3 hours ago)