Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.345 DZD / SEK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 546,225 Dinar (44,246 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (38 minutes ago)