Cost of living in Luhans'k, Ukraine compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.969 DZD / UAH
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luhans'k (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 11,561 Dinar (2,913₴) in Luhans'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)