Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.246 DZD / PHP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 124,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 108,012 Dinar (Php48,089) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (39 minutes ago)