Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07195 DZD / CDF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 45% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 621,257 Dinar (8,634,079 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 429,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20,985 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (about 2 hours ago)