Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07223 DZD / CDF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 35% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 768,157 Dinar (10,635,156 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 568,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)