Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06662 DZD / CDF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 40% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 670,091 Dinar (10,057,900 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 479,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)