Cost of living comparison between Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11387 DZD / CDF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 104% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 637,821 Dinar (5,601,347 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 2 hours ago)