Cost of living comparison between Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09739 DZD / CDF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 83% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 570,556 Dinar (5,858,506 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)