Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07474 DZD / CDF *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 39% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 735,594 Dinar (9,841,569 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 529,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)