Cost of living in Lublin, Poland vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 31.476 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 245,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 233,304 Dinar (7,412 zł) in Lublin.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (about 2 hours ago)