Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.527 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 4% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 272,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 260,575 Dinar (8,265 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)