Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.656 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 365,282 Dinar (13,703 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (39 minutes ago)