Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.656 DZD / AOA
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 56% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,433,764 Dinar (3,707,713 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)