Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.666 DZD / AOA
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 68% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,274,239 Dinar (4,917,719 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)