Cost of living comparison between Louisville, Kentucky, United States and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 110.050 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 462,310 Dinar ($4,201) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)