Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 118.660 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 23% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 527,982 Dinar ($4,450) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 428,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)