Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,226 prices entered by 1,040 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 114.244 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 34% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 964,551 Dinar ($8,443) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 719,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.82 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)