Cost of living in Lomé, Togo vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20404 DZD / XOF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 11% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 200,666 Dinar (983,439 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 180,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)