Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.442 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 151,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 146,550 Dinar ($1,339) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)