Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.509 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 422,014 Dinar (€3,561) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (30 minutes ago)