Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.655 DZD / AOA
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 197% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 7,417 Dinar (11,331 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)