Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.543 DZD / AOA *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 137% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 13,040 Dinar (24,024 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)