Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.694 DZD / AOA
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 197% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 17,227 Dinar (24,817 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)