Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 133.906 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 17% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 459,720 Dinar (€3,433) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 392,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (44 minutes ago)