Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.950 DZD / ZMW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 235,167 Dinar (23,636 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 200,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (42 minutes ago)