Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,549 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.592 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 272,294 Dinar (€2,023) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 251,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (41 minutes ago)