Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,509 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.875 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 273,825 Dinar (€1,944) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 249,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)