Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,522 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.577 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 256,886 Dinar (€1,840) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 235,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)