Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.247 DZD / PHP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 167,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 161,373 Dinar (Php71,826) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)