Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 113.073 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 11% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 457,143 Dinar ($4,043) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 412,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)