Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 118.460 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 13% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 459,893 Dinar ($3,882) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 407,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)