Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20102 DZD / CRC
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 376,076 Dinar (₡ 1,870,845) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 345,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)