Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20302 DZD / CRC
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 386,098 Dinar (₡ 1,901,797) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 353,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)