Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20506 DZD / CRC
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 340,591 Dinar (₡ 1,660,966) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 310,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)