Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19068 DZD / CRC
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 365,216 Dinar (₡ 1,915,381) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 336,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Norwich costs £3,010 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $0.53 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matagalpa costs 70 C$ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Delhi costs ₨125 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)