Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20032 DZD / CRC
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 11% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 452,634 Dinar (₡ 2,259,610) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (34 minutes ago)