Cost of living in Limoges, France vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.928 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 372,091 Dinar (€2,758) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 316,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)