Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 140.018 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 24% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 447,895 Dinar (€3,199) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 361,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)