Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.550 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 15% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 450,852 Dinar (€3,835) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (38 minutes ago)