Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 134.523 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 492,762 Dinar (€3,663) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 416,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)