Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,675 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.159 DZD / PEN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 324,656 Dinar (S/. 9,234) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 284,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)