Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15312 DZD / MWK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 11% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 362,080 Dinar (2,364,716 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (30 minutes ago)