Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15964 DZD / MWK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 253,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 246,083 Dinar (1,541,514 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (37 minutes ago)