Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15940 DZD / MWK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 293,866 Dinar (1,843,607 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 290,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)