Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.229 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 6% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 93,371 Dinar (元5,122) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)