Cost of living in Lijiang City, China vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.496 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 76,618 Dinar (4,379元) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)