Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.246 DZD / PHP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 5,628 Dinar (Php2,506) in Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)