Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.523 DZD / CZK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 6% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 255,124 Dinar (46,189 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 241,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (29 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 60 (32 minutes ago)