Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.031 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 134,935 Dinar (7,923元) in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 133,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Sebastian costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Marseille costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)