Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 118.380 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 462,481 Dinar ($3,907) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 422,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madison, Wisconsin costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (about 2 hours ago)