Cost of living comparison between Les Abymes, Guadeloupe and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 117.834 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 22% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 459,035 Dinar (€3,896) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (40 minutes ago)