Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 116.608 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 22% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 494,616 Dinar (€4,242) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)