Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 135.002 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 440,142 Dinar (€3,260) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 346,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)