Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.011 DZD / GBP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 15% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 448,432 Dinar (£3,346) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (27 minutes ago)