Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 152.513 DZD / GBP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 26% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 540,483 Dinar (£3,544) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 428,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)